14 Dec 2021

Report CJRS Furlough grants and overpayments on Corporation Tax Return CT600

The latest version of the CT600 Corporation Tax Return updated on 15 November 2021 requires companies to report CJRS furlough payments received and the amounts that the company was entitled to during the period in boxes 471 and 472. Where any overpayments have already been disclosed to HMRC that amount should be reported in box 473. If the company has overclaimed “Eat Out to Help Out” grants that amount should be reported in box 474.

The total amount overclaimed should then be entered in box 526. This amount will be assessed for income tax. HMRC will write to companies with the reference number and payment details. This is not corporation tax so you must not pay this with your main corporation tax liability.

For advice and assistance, please get in touch.

For full details visit: Guidance overview: How to complete a Company Tax Return – GOV.UK

Media Contact

For more information please contact

More News

Help and support if your business is affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)
Watch a webinar and sign up for email alerts to learn more about the support available if your business is affe... Read More
New competition law to replace EU rules
Businesses in supply chains are preparing for significant changes to UK competition law regulating vertical agr... Read More
HMRC reminds businesses to get ready to move to customs IT platform over the summer
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) is writing to businesses to tell them about a change to the UK’s customs system... Read More
Kickstart Scheme closure
Kickstart Scheme applications closed at midday on 17 December 2021. Employers who applied for a Kickstart Sc... Read More

Sign up for our newsletter and stay up
to date with the latest news & updates