VISITING A BEAVIS MORGAN GROUP COMPANY – COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT DOCUMENTATION
Covid-19 Risk Assessment – London
Covid-19 Risk Assessment – Worthing
Covid-19 Risk Assessment – Crawley
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions apply to BM Connect and the Beavis Morgan group companies/associated businesses (the legal trading companies that manage the products and services we offer to our clients), incorporating:
Beavis Morgan LLP, BM Advisory LLP, BM Connect Limited, Beavis Morgan Audit Limited, Beavis Morgan Consultants Limited, BM Structured Finance Limited, Cadence Advisory LLP, Beavis Morgan 360 LLP, Estate Tax & Asset Protection Ltd, together Beavis Morgan.
Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time. Use of and access to this website does not of itself create an Accountant/Client relationship between you and Beavis Morgan LLP or a Beavis Morgan group company and, where such an arrangement does exist, it is governed by separate off-line terms of engagement.
If you require advice on a specific accountancy, business or taxation problem please get in touch with your usual BM Connect contact or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All electronic links to any part of this site require the consent of BM Connect or the relevant Beavis Morgan group company. Please email requests to email@example.com.
1. This website is provided by BM Connect – Company no. 10252159. Registered Office: 82 St John Street, London, EC1M 4JN.
2. References on this website and in these terms and conditions to:
- “BM Connect” or “we” or “our” or “us” shall mean BM Connect Limited and/or its associated businesses; and
- “you” or “your” shall mean the user of this website. If you are accessing or using this website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity “you” and “your” shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
- Associated businesses of BM Connect include, but not exclusively, Beavis Morgan LLP, BM Advisory LLP, BM Connect Limited, Beavis Morgan Audit Limited, Beavis Morgan Consultants Limited, BM Structured Finance Limited, Cadence Advisory LLP, Beavis Morgan 360 LLP, Estate Tax & Asset Protection Ltd. All of these businesses are based at Registered Office: 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN.
- Beavis Morgan Audit Limited is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Details about Beavis Morgan’s audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk for the UK and www.cro.ie/auditors for Ireland, under reference number C002577203.
- We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute or de-compile that software without our consent.
- We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct it.
- Nothing in this website or the documents available through it constitutes legal or other professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website as if it were legal or other professional advice.
- On registering with this website, you are issued with a user name and password which must be used in order to access certain restricted parts of the websites. The user name and password are personal to you and are not transferable.
- Your name and password are the methods used to identify you and are very important. You are responsible for all information posted on the Website by anyone using your user name and password. Any breach of security of a user name and password should be notified to BM Connect immediately
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person’s legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libellous or defamatory. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer. We reserve the right to remove material from this website that infringes these rules.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website (other than documents, files or other information contained in the restricted areas which are subject to particular terms set out under Restricted Areas) for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- BM Connect may terminate your access to the websites and the services within them on not less than three days’ written notice to you.
All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in these terms and conditions shall survive termination of your access to either of the websites for any reason
3. Lists of the Beavis Morgan group companies are available for inspection at the registered office which is 82 St John Street, London EC1M 4JN. In this website the term “partner” is used to denote either a member of Beavis Morgan LLP or a member of the Beavis Morgan group or a senior member of staff or a consultant with partner level responsibility. The term “partner” does not necessarily mean that the individual concerned is a member of BM Connect or a Beavis Morgan group company, nor does it mean that that person is a partner in a business. No member or partner undertakes any personal liability or obligation in respect of the obligations and liabilities to clients and others of BM Connect or the Beavis Morgan group company which they represent.